Monday, September 1, 2008

Lunch after Church

Ate lunch today at a taqueria on Roseburg near MJC. It was new to me. The church has moved there from La Parilla, which is the old favorite. I loved La Parilla's chips, and this place's chips just didn't quite have that thin greasy quality I so love about La Parilla (on Oakdale Rd.). Also, new taqueria ran out of ice tea and never brewed more, even when the lady said she would.

I think it's a step down the restaurant ladder, but it's easier to get a table and you get to see First Baptist people there sometime, they are easy to spot, in their oh-so-FBC Sunday casuals--I can be prejudice because I'm one of them when I'm in SLO and I wear my Sunday casuals and therefore it's not prejudice, it's just judice, which isn't a word.


Yes, my blog is gonna be like this for a while. I'm not doing anything else right now. Also, cut me some slack since I'm melting in this weather.

Good news: I unpacked, washed, and put away ALL of my stuff.
Bad news: I have too much crap.
Good news: I'm gonna try to sell some of it on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment